Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16/3/2010 - memory @ penang part 1

aku, anip ngn fit mule2 asl nk g vacation kt hatyai..dah survey2 dah plan aktiviti last2 ade lak 3org bdk praktikal nk follow tp xcukup baget nk g hatyai..so tpksa tukar plan g penang je..gerak 3 kete dri jengka..benti mkn jap kt genting sempah.nk smbung journey kete is lak wat hal..hose radiator koyak..berat punye rosak ni..msing2 mula la tunjuk skill mc gyver masing..last2 solutionnye beli selofon tape balut je hose tu..sempat la smpi kl nk cari workshp.alhamdulillah kami smpi dgn selamat kt penang..g bukit bendera dulu..sempat gak la try marukuu smabl special kt ats bukit bndera tu..rugi owhh klu xtry..kt ats tu je ade jual natang ni..then kitorg truskn pjalanan g toy muzium lak.base ape yg tertulis kt entrance museum ni..ni 1st toy museum kt msia dgn lebih 100,000 mainan, patung ade display kt museum ni..masuk msia book of record if im not mistaken la..singgah mkn kt batu feringgi jap..pekene jagung bakar ngn air kelapa..disebabkan baget xcukup so xbyk aktiviti buat kt sini..juz jln2 je..then gerak g pusing2 satu penang..pekena nasik kandaq la..rugi la xtry..nasi kandar ni dpt nama dari pkataan kandar(kayu yg dikandar kt bahu yg digunakan utk angkat 2 tong) tp xleh blah gak..slh kedai kot..kuah kari mamak ni tuang dlm nasik mak ai mcm dah jd sup je.sebelum gerak g tempat lain sempat la singgah pekena laksa penang..xcomplete klu x mkn laksa penang klu dah smpi penang..perhh pekat giler..mmg masyuk...dah beli2 souvenir kitorg gerak lak g kedah..(to be continue....)

No comments: