Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2/5/2010-reunion bdk2 sis


smlm bdk2 sekolah aku ade ajk aku lepak skali (sarina, zariana, tombe, wan, erni, zaf, yusri ngn najmi)..actually aku plan nk bwk opah aku mkn ikn bakar, besday die 3 mei. tp xpe la..kwn2 sekolah aku dtg dri gopeng..jauh gak la..so aku pn cancel la aktiviti mkn ikan bakar aku tu..sian opah aku (lenkali ek kite mkn same2)..

yg geramnye dah la diorg ajk aku, aku smpai2 je diorg dah start match boling..maunye x geram..dah la opah aku xdpt mkn ikn bakar..tp xksh la..tgk diorg main pn enjoy gak..kebetulan kwn aku sarina ade bwk kwn die..xsilap aku mek ju name die..sweet gak mek ju tu..malu2 je die..(yg free hair tu)aku ade curi2 candid gambar die..korg tgk la..aku baget2 nk gak mintak fon number mek ju tu..tp xbrani lak..mane tau die tu bini org ke..(tp skg ni aku dah tau yg die xkwin lg)..so berbaloi gak la men boling mlm tu..hehe pas puas aku tunggu diorg abis men boling, kitorg g mkn char kuey tiau lak kt dataran ipoh..jam dah pkul 2 pg..

ade lak sorg member ni ajk wat keje giler amik2 gambar kt dataran ipoh tu.aku ler photographernye.aku pn lyn je..dah la ade bwk sorg bini org (erni) tp aku tgk die pn xksh aku pn xksh la..yg beznye..pe kejadah la yg rasuk diorg ni..amik gambar lompat2, terbang2..mmg sempoi kepala bdk2 sekolah aku ni..ase mcm jd bdk sekolah blik..igt kenangan waktu sekolah dulu...last2 dekat2 pkul 4pg bru la diorg sedar diri..hehe bru la nk ajk blik....thanks..korg mmg sempoi...

No comments: