Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Last Bachelors


13th Mac 2011..sorg lagi kwn aku menamatkan zaman bujang...taun ni je dah 3 org member2 aku selesai majlis...baru bulan 3 ni bai...awal tahun lagi..based on invitation card yg aku dpt..tahun 2011 ni jer 5 org dari geng2 sebaya aku yg akan ilang keterunaannya...the HALAL way i mean..hehe dulu boleh la gak buat bachelor reunion..skg ni dah majority dah ade family sendiri..so tpkase la tukar dari reunion jadi family day...

Klau dulu reunion mmg leh gather sampai 20-30 org..tp tu zmn2 sume org tgh bujang la..skg ni klu nak reunion..ade la xsampai 10 org je yg dtg..yg lain wife baru deliver baby la, ade yg tgh pantang la...balik umh mentua la..heheh reunion kali ni buat lepas kenduri kawin art ari tu kt penang..so lyn pasemboq ngn abc kt pokok cheri..perghhh terbaik bro abc kt sini...kedai mmg old skull abis..tp mkn puas ati beb...
Jeles gak la tgk diorg sume ni dukung2 baby bile ade gathering..bile lepak2...ikutkan hati ni mmg aku nak sgt2 dah la kawin skg ni...everything dah ready...saving dah lebih dari cukup nak kawin..umah dah ade, kete dah nak abis byr...cume ade satu hal je lagi yg buat aku xnak kawin lagi..kene hold dulu...kdg2 dlm idup ni xleh nak selfish sgt..kene pk org lain, kene sacrifice...byk lagi mende lain yg lagi penting dari kepentingan diri sendiri...

Enough of it...actually its almost 3 months since last i update this blog..life is getting busy and busy..twice as busy as before..sometime, its really hard for me to get used to it...i love my job really much, but at certain time, u need to change, try something different, refreshing your mind..try different management...hmm tgk la cmne nanti..klau btul2 dah xleh tahan aku blah jer...even for sure aku xkan dapat dah gaji macam aku dpt skg ni klu aku benti..heh

Kayla..nak mandi dulu..dekat maghrib dah ni...


the eight bachelor


No comments: