Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28/7/2010 - naik feri jom kt penang

seminggu aku kt penang..tp bkn jln2 la..kali ni g penang sbb mak aku kne masuk wad kt penang..so dah 10 ari aku monteng keje..sok kne masuk opis dah..klu ikut ati nk jer aku teman mak aku kt umh..tp life must go on..keje ttp kene keje..dri pulau pinang nk blik ipoh saje je la nk nek ferry..bg adik2 aku ase nek feri..dari dulu nak sgt ase nek feri..jom je la..excited giler bdk2 tu..padahal aku pn sebenarnye mls nk drive..hehe.sakit pale.3ari xcukup tdo..luse kne drive lg g jeti marang nk g jln pulau perhentian lak..taun ni mmg berjalan je keje aku..taun ni je ase da pnuh schedule aku ngn vacation trip..bln 8 g swak lg, bln 9 g bandung, bln 11 g ikut tokey aku g sbh lak..lepas pose ni nk g hatyai ngn chiang rai..tu jadual asl la..sbb mak aku pn da sakit so ase nye xleh la nk g sume tu..mybe 2,3 vacation je la..yg aku dah byr duit booking...








No comments: