Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Saturday, August 14, 2010

14/8/2010 -misha tunjuk bakat menulis xxxxx!!

arini aku kene submit costing n dokumen tender utk project kemudahan sukan uitm shah alam..sok pg2 aku kene present kt tender commitee..dlm pkul 4 ptg aku dah siap bind hard cover dah dokumen tu..perghh lega..seminggu ni acik ngadap benda alah ni jer..penat giler..dah la aku sorg jer handle project ni..so aku sorg je la yg leh wat costing projek ni.dgn confident dan bangganye aku masuk bilik mengadap bos aku nk submit dokumen yg same besar ngn perut aku ni..nk mengangkat bende ni pn berpeluh aku..xsmpi sejam pastu bos aku pnggil aku masuk...aku igt dah ok la..leh submit kt client la esok dokumen ni..xsempat aku nk duduk bos aku ala2 muke tentera berpangkat sarjan  die tunjuk aku ape yg ade kt 1page dlm dokumen tu..aku releks je tgk..makk aii..nk gugur jantung aku tgk..ade lak tambahan item  kt costing yg aku buat tu.mmg keje adik aku la ni..siap ade name misha lg kt ats tu..pas kene "tegur" sket2 ngn bos aku pn keluar bilik die..dah la last minit cmni..binded dokumen ni klu nk bkak blik mmg kdai pn xnk buat dah..misha ni pn klu nk sabotaj keje aku jgn la tulih name skali..kantoi la die yg buat..nk mrh xsmpi ati...kansel plan nk beli kasut raye utk ko misha..sib baik la die ade kt kg..klu x mlm ni gak kene mrh ngn aku..bile aku tgk2 blik yg die conteng tu..senyum gak la aku..pandai adik aku wat costing..leh jadik accountant aku ase beso nti..tp nape la adik conteng kt dlm dokumen tender ni????nape??