Assalamualaikum..xjwp dosa!!- haidi Takeafoto

My photo
Damansara, KL, Malaysia
What's there to say? My name is Haidi, and I'm me like only I can be. middle age of 20's, still bujang trang tang tang, much into guitar and photography. a degree holder in quantity surveyor (UTM Skudai, 2006), a project manager in this local construction industry, also a part time student @ Niosh(safety construction management) and also a freelance photographer.bla bla bla..well..life is strange, and together my friends and I live it to it's fullest.this is my life.nothing much about me..

Ads To click

welcome to my life

elevenzerooneOone..something happened...and a day i decided to blogging.....so here i am....

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place..I've found it has a little to do with things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Aware of our surroundings..and always try to give meanings of everything we see"

-my lense' s story

Well..well..here is my public first ever blog! i've been trying to picture myself holding a regular blog ever since i started reading some of the local blog about photographer..its looked fun and stuff but well, i never liked writing, so i quickly dropped the idea. blogging is not my thing, i thought. Then something really happen which i really regret i dont have any medium to rememberize it.

In spite of all this, this blog took birth on 11th jan 2010. i'll write mostly about myself, my boring life, my journey and its treasures. emm this is all exciting ! i have my very own blog

pull up a chair, lean back, relax & reminisce wif me, back to the GOOD OLD DAYS when the livin' was easy..

- HAIDI takeafoto

konco-konco

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2/8/2010 - yea haa mlm2 kt pulau perhentian (bape byk yea haa daa)

lupe lak nk inform..kitorg stay kt panorama chalet kt pulau tu..sbb sumenye bujang sp kitorg decide amik dorm jer..jimat duit staying dpt gune kt tempt lain baget tu..dorm tu ok..suit la dgn rm30 sekepala tu..tp yg beznye stay tmpt2 cmni kite leh knl ramai org..local n foreigner..tmasuk la tokei chalet..da dpt dorm ni at 1st pn aku tkejut sbb share satu bilik ngn pompuan..xpnh2 lg cmni..hehe tp bkn local gurl la..so dorm mate kitorg ari tu japanese gurl yg kitorg pnggil sizuka (sizuka ni la yg bg aku mild seven super light versi jepun..xde kt msia ni..) australian gurl name leah c. ferguson baget2 ank sir alex ferguson (yg ni paling sempoi n bez..tukar dressing dpn kitorg cmtu jer..phm2 je la ek)..pastu sorg lg mat saleh dari wales..yg ni xbape close sgt la..mlm tu pas snorkeling rehat2 jap..dlm pkul 8 mlm dah sekor2 perut dah bunyik kuar la pusing2 cari mkn..sebelum pusing2 pulau dulu tgk nite view..sedar2 dah pkul 11 mlm..xmkn lg ni..kt pulau ni nk cari makanan halal kene sebelum pkul 10.30 cmtu..mmg sakit la waktu tu xtau nk mkn kt ne lg..nak order pizza delivery xkn mat pizza tu nk anta naik bot lak...jln punye jalan last2 mkn meggi cup ngn diet coke je la..sok pg aku nk mkn pulun2..nk qada balik mkn mlm ni...lapa!!!!

No comments: